Belt conveyor is the necessary equipment in a complete fertilizer making factory. It can make sure the whole plant work smoothly and is the basis of high efficiency. So the maintenance of fertilizer conveying machine is very important. So what things need to be considered when using fertilizer conveying machine?
1.The belt should be kept clean during use and storage, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device.
2.The warehouse temperature should be kept between 18-40 ℃ and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80 ℃. During the storage period, the conveyor belt must be placed in rolls instead of folded.
3.Different types, specifications and layers of conveyor belts should not be connected together, and the fixed unloading device should be used at low speed.
4. The feeding direction should be along the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of material falling on the conveyor belt. The distance between idlers should be shortened and buffer idlers should be used in the receiving section of conveyor belt.
5. The running speed of rubber conveyor belt shall not be greater than 5 m/s. When transporting large block size and high wear resistance materials, the conveying should be at low speed. If the speed exceeds the specified speed, the service life of the belt will be affected;
6. Attention should be paid to the following matters during the use of conveyor belt:
- Avoid the idler being covered by materials, resulting in inflexible rotation, prevent material leakage stuck between the drum and the belt, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but do not grease the conveyor belt;
- Before turning on the machine, it’s necessary to make sure there is nothing on the conveying belt;
- If the conveyor belt deviates or broke, the operator need to repair it in time;
- The conveyor belt shall be prevented from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material to prevent breakage and tearing.